AlittleLess

My photo
After several test that i've taken most of it says that i'm..Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical. but as in my own words,i know myself better than other knows me..

Thursday, December 2, 2010

suatu ketika


hmmm, where to start? -.-
ok, first and foremost i was intend to say sorry to you mrbs. being apart, it's really hard for me to accept. 'the problems' that occurs, is always the same. which was that i don't understand the meaning of 'you're with friends' and 'late replying my text'. remember that one night? the night that i didn't want to hang up the phone, while you're out with your friends? i am so sorry about that. 

the line was too quiet, then we had a big fight. i ask you to leave me. but you refuse to. you said you've made a promise never to let me go. i really want to thank you for that. cause i would regret living life without you. i am so sorry about that too..

gambar kat atas tu, it takes my breath away thinking 'what if i lose you that  night'
and i wont let my tears fall, it's hurts me so bad. i gave you my heart, and it's up to you how to keep it your way.
 i wont ever wait. but i would wait for a better life.
so now, i had enough of fighting. i am just so sorry for every unexpected situation we ever had before.
we were happy, and we will be.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment