AlittleLess

My photo
After several test that i've taken most of it says that i'm..Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical. but as in my own words,i know myself better than other knows me..

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Glee - I feel pretty unpretty


i've seen so many pretty girls out there
even in the facebook
sometimes i wonder
when ever is my time?
to look pretty like all those girls
:'(

this song helps me
not to bother about how would i appear
but to reveal as a beauty lady inside and out

today, i've read a quote that says
"fashion fades only style remains"

i would frankly say
i've never adopt any new evolutions styles
actually
i dont know how to adopt any fashions and styles
:( 
pathetic kan?

anyways, 
as long as im comfortable in any clothes i wear
that will do it
to be pretty as me 
:)

cheers to all girls out there
kerana diri mu begitu beharga
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment