AlittleLess

My photo
After several test that i've taken most of it says that i'm..Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical. but as in my own words,i know myself better than other knows me..

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

annual thing

happy second year anniversary. this post is specially dedicated to mohd ridzwan bin sihan.

dear mohd ridzwan,
before i begin and go further, i would want to beg for thousands of apologizes sebab lambat tulis post ni. i know it is not appropriate to dedicated this in public. but, my attention is to let the whole world to know that you were like air to me. without u, i hardly breath.

i am so sorry mohd ridzwan, for all the sorrow that we had been through together.
but i am very thankful, because you were here with me. until now, you were still there texting me on the phone. what i meant is, you are still here for me as a lover and as a friend.
thank you so much for all the laugh you gave to me and for all the jokes that you make me laugh.

i'm afraid that, one day. i'll be forgetting all the joy. because i notice that my memories slowly fades away. like you've once said to me. "faezah ni banyak makan semut la, semua lupe"



thank you for spending your time since past two years until today for me. i was enchanted to meet you :)
............................................................................................................................................................................................................

till next year, mohd ridzwan. insya Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment